With 2018 right around the corner, don’t you think it’s time to get this adulting thing under control? It’s time to start thinking about your personal finances, and it all starts with a budget. Let me be your personal trainer for your bank account.
If you’ve been following the blog since it launched in January, you probably remember me saying that budgeting is one of the most important aspects of my personal finances. Budgeting was how I was able to save $20,000 in one year while living in Toronto to travel the world for 6 months. And it’s how I continue to live and SAVE in this so-called “expensive” city.
Have you ever thought that maybe you’re making your life more expensive than it needs to be?
WHY YOU NEED A BUDGET
Everyone who makes money should have a budget. It helps you figure out how much money you make, spend, and can ultimately save for short/long-term goals.
If you find yourself with any of the following, you definitely need a budget.
- You have troubles paying your bills and are in debt.
- You have zero savings at the end of each month. Can I get an Amen?…. No. This is bad.
- You have no idea where all of your money is going. You’re good at making it, but you’re better at spending it. You know who you are…
- You want to plan for a big purchase such as a car, a home, or to go on a big trip.
- You want to start putting money aside for important life events such as having children, going to school, getting married, and retiring.
let me help you!
Since launching the blog in January, I’ve helped over 50 clients in creating a budget, learning the basics of investing, and making a plan to pay off debts. I offer one-on-one consultations that can be done in person, or through video/phone call if you don’t live in Toronto.
I’ve helped clients with the following:
- Managing personal finances by creating a personalized budget. I have my clients track their budget after our consultations.
- Reduce monthly costs with easy to follow tips and tricks that put more money in your pocket at the end of each month.
- Find ways to get rid of your debts (credit card, automobile, student debt etc.) and offer alternatives to lower your interest rates.
What are your consultations like?
Thanks for asking! It all starts with a conversation. I need to evaluate where your so-called “pain points” lie and what your future goals are. Once I have a better idea of that, we get into the nitty-gritty dirty bits of your finances; looking at your credit card/debit statements, reviewing your current debts/investments (if you have any), and setting you up on a plan that is easy to follow. These plans will work if you stick to them. Promise.
What Past clients have said:
Ready to go?
It’s time to stop stressing over your finances. Start living debt-free. Let’s get you set up on a plan that is easy to follow, non-threatening, and let me help you understand where all of your money is going. Thanks for all of the support and love over the last year. I can’t wait for what’s in store for 2018, and I can’t wait to help you get your finances on track.